If you enjoy snowmobiling, four-wheeling, cross country skiing, bird watching, hiking, or just the beauty of the outdoors, than the Guest House is for you.
- From the Guest House you’ll have access to snowmobile and four-wheeler trails in St. Lawrence County.
- Cross country skiing, snow shoeing, and hiking trails stretch from one side of the county to the other. The Guest House offers short trails for their guests with a responsibility waiver. Skis and/or snowshoes not provided.
- The Guest House always has an abundance of birds for the bird watcher, and on wintry nights you’ll see a deer or two passing through.
- Some of the best hunting and fishing can be found in and around St. Lawrence County.
- Sight seeing in the Adirondack Mountains offers spectacular fall foliage and endless scenic drives.
- Visit the majestic waterfalls of St. Lawrence County. Six of the waterfalls are located 10 minutes away from the Guest House! The area also offers great scenic views, hiking trails and canoe access.
- And if you decide to just hangout at the Guest House, you can watch the horses from your front porch.
- Sorry, we don’t offer horseback riding.